Bannerlord is a popular game that has been gaining a lot of attention lately. It is a medieval action game that allows players to create their own kingdom and conquer other kingdoms. In this game, one of the most important aspects is having supporters. Supporters are the key to building a strong and prosperous kingdom. In this blog post, we will discuss the ways to get supporters in Bannerlord.
Join a Faction:
The first and easiest way to get supporters in Bannerlord is by joining a faction. Joining a faction will give you access to their troops and resources. You will also get to participate in their battles and receive rewards for your efforts. When you are part of a faction, you will have a group of people that you can rely on for support.
Another way to get supporters in Bannerlord is by completing quests. Quests are missions that are given to you by NPCs. Completing these quests will give you rewards such as gold, experience points, and items. Some quests will also give you supporters that will join your kingdom.
When you defeat an enemy, you will have the option to take them as prisoners. You can recruit these prisoners to join your kingdom as supporters. The more prisoners you have, the more supporters you will have. However, keep in mind that some prisoners may be harder to recruit than others.
Building relationships with NPCs is another way to get supporters in Bannerlord. The more relationships you have, the more likely people will be to join your kingdom. You can build relationships by completing quests, participating in battles, and by simply talking to NPCs.
Participate in Tournaments:
Participating in tournaments is a fun and exciting way to get supporters in Bannerlord. Tournaments are events where you can compete against other players and NPCs. The winner of the tournament will receive a prize and may even get supporters that will join their kingdom.
Create a Strong Reputation:
Creating a strong reputation is crucial if you want to get supporters in Bannerlord. Your reputation is based on your actions in the game. The more honorable and respected you are, the more likely people will be to join your kingdom. On the other hand, if you have a bad reputation, people will be less likely to support you.
Conquering territories is the ultimate goal in Bannerlord. When you conquer a territory, you gain control of the land and its resources. You will also gain supporters that will join your kingdom. Conquering territories is a difficult task, but it is worth the effort if you want to build a strong and prosperous kingdom.
Increase your Leadership:
Increasing your leadership skills is important if you want to get supporters in Bannerlord. Leadership skills allow you to command larger armies and gain the respect of other NPCs. The higher your leadership skills, the more supporters you will have.
Develop your Clan:
Developing your clan is an important aspect of getting supporters in Bannerlord. Your clan is made up of your family members and companions. By developing your clan, you can increase the size of your army and gain more supporters.
Choose your Companions Wisely:
Choosing your companions wisely is important if you want to get supporters in Bannerlord. Your companions are your closest allies and will help you in battles and quests. Choose companions that have skills that complement yours and that are loyal to you.
Getting supporters in Bannerlord is crucial if you want to build a strong and prosperous kingdom. By joining a faction, completing quests, recruiting prisoners, building relationships, participating in tournaments, creating a strong reputation, conquering territories, increasing your leadership, developing your clan, and choosing your companions wisely, you can gain supporters that will help you achieve your goals in the game.
- Can I have supporters if I don’t join a faction? Yes, you can still have supporters if you don’t join a faction. However, joining a faction will give you access to their resources and troops, which can be very helpful.
- How many supporters can I have in Bannerlord? There is no limit to the number of supporters you can have in Bannerlord. The more supporters you have, the stronger your kingdom will be.
- How do I recruit prisoners? To recruit prisoners, you need to go to the prisoners’ menu and select the prisoners you want to recruit. You will then have to negotiate with them and persuade them to join your kingdom.
- How do I build relationships with NPCs? You can build relationships with NPCs by completing quests, participating in battles, and by simply talking to them. Make sure to be friendly and honorable in your interactions with NPCs.
- How important is reputation in Bannerlord? Reputation is very important in Bannerlord. Your reputation determines how people view you and whether they will support you or not. It is important to maintain a good reputation if you want to gain supporters.
- Can I conquer territories alone? Conquering territories alone is possible, but it is very difficult. It is recommended that you have a strong army and companions to help you conquer territories.
- How do I increase my leadership skills? You can increase your leadership skills by leading battles, completing quests, and by investing skill points into your leadership skills.
- How do I develop my clan? You can develop your clan by recruiting family members and companions, increasing their skills, and by building up your clan’s influence.
- How do I choose the right companions? You should choose companions that have skills that complement yours and that are loyal to you. Make sure to get to know your companions before choosing them to join your clan.
- Is it possible to lose supporters in Bannerlord? Yes, it is possible to lose supporters in Bannerlord. If you have a bad reputation or if you make bad decisions, some of your supporters may leave your kingdom.