I-140 Immigrant Petition


An employer in the United States must prove certain conditions in order to issue a green card to an employee. He has to prove that there are not enough qualified employees  among the United States Citizens. The person sought for this job must not affect the work activities or work or salaries of American citizens.  In other words, this employment to be given to the foreigner should not affect the job chances of the American citizens.  The employer must apply to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services with I-140 Immigrant Petition.

I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker

Both the employer and the employee have some responsibilities in order to have a Greencard issued by the employer. The candidate must prove that he or she has the required education degree, experience and experience for the job.  For this, the employee must submit his diploma, certificates and reference letters to his employer. The employer must prove that he has the economic power to pay the salary of the worker. A qualified employer must file an I-140 immigration petition for the person seeking permanent residence in the United States after these requirements are met.

I-140 Immigrant Form

[wpdm_package id=’1500′]

The applicant may be eligible to apply immediately for a status adjustment depending on the immigrant visa category or the applicant may have to wait until the green card is issued.  If you are the beneficiary of an urgent relative petition reserved for spouses, parents, and unmarried children (under the age of 21) of a U.S. citizen, you can apply for a green card immediately, as there is no limit to the number of green cards. The USA issues a limited number of immigrant visas in all other immigrant visa categories.

Form I-140 has some requirements, such as Initial evidence, amended petitions, Information About the Spouse and All Children of the Alien for Whom You Are Filing, IRS Tax or Social Security Numbers

Who may fill out the I-140 form?

-Professors or researchers with at least 3 years of experience in a particular teaching or research field,
– Alien worker who has worked in the United States for at least one year in the 3 years prior to completing this form,
– Persons with a high degree in the profession or exceptional ability in commerce, arts and sciences,
– Skilled workers not available in the USA. These workers must have at least 2 years of experience or training,
– Members of the professions with a baccalaureate degree,
– Unskilled workers to perform labor for which qualified workers are not available in the USA.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar
Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views :